No matter, where the guests feel comfortable; the reality is that the Kitchen is perhaps the best place, from where we can start to please our guests.
The heart of any Home, ‘Kitchen’ is the place where everything begins from and ends at. All good memories, good food, the good old days and all happy moments are a part of the kitchen.
With the kitchen playing an important role in any body’s home and being a central point in anyone’s home, your kitchen must be no different.
The fact that the most used part of the home, demands some respect and some care on a consistent basis; the process of cleaning it must be your daily routine.
You need to keep it clean, inviting and attractive. Make a note that a clean kitchen is a happy kitchen and thus, you must get all together and gather your resources and get down to the most basics of the kitchen cleaning process.
Your Kitchen deserves cleaning and care!
Here, we suggest you how to keep the kitchen and all the appliances clean and attractive. We suggest you some basic tips and guidelines on how to do it.
Here is the Cleaning Kitchen Appliances Checklist, which will be helpful to you in dealing with it!
Here are the steps, on how to clean your coffee maker.
- Remove and wash the filter & carafe by soaking them in a warm and soapy water
- Remove any water deposits, which can be done through the process of using a mixture of water and vinegar and putting it into the water chamber and pressing the button on.
- Run two cycles of simple water in the machine to make sure that the leftover vinegar gets eliminated from the inside
- Wipe down the outside body of the coffee maker
- Dry it with a dry cloth
Here’s how to clean your dishwasher:
- Pull out all racks from the dishwasher and wipe the interior with the soapy water. Also, Scrub the wheels with any toothbrush (don’t use it again for brushing your teeth!)
- Now, fill the detergent cup with the vinegar and run an empty cycle to completely remove lime deposits.
- Now, it’s the time to dust the fan which can be done with the vacuum brush
- Clean the door by wiping it with a dry cloth or with water soaked in cloth
Here’s how to do it in the case of Microwave Oven:
- You need to place a coffee mug in the microwave with water filled in and containing a few slices of lemon.
- Run the machine for around 3 minutes
- The steam, which gets generated will soften the food spills and the odors will be removed due to the lemon aroma
To clean the toaster, you should follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Unplug the toaster and empty the crumb tray
- Remove the racks and wash them in soapy water. You can even scrub off to remove any food spoils
- Now, clean the interior of the toaster with water and dishwasher liquid
- Remove the knobs and soak them in soapy water and leave it to dry
- Now, clean the exterior part of the toaster by wiping with the soap-soaked cloth
- Use can also use a toothbrush to scrub off the near the hinges, doors and other such places
Mixer, Grinders & Food Processor
In order to clean Mixer, Grinders & Food Processor, follow the below steps:
- Pop off the blades and all removable parts and soak them in soapy water for some time
- Now, hand washes the blender carafe and the food processor bowl with warm and soapy water.
- You can use any nylon brush to remove any particle which gets stuck to the blades
- Now, you can dry the entire pieces and can use the dry and soft cloth
- Now, the exteriors should be wiped out with the soapy soaked cloth. However, in any case, don’t put the entire base in water as the appliance circuit may get damaged.
To clean the refrigerator’s, you should follow the below steps:
- Remove all trays within and wash them in soapy water
- Put them to dry
- Clean the interior with the soap-soaked cloth
- Now, dry it by wiping with a dry cloth
- Wipe the exterior with the soap-soaked cloth and again wipe it with a dry cloth
- Put back the racks/trays back in their position.
There are several other appliances, which deserves your attention so that the entire kitchen is offered the best care and attention, which it deserves!
Don’t try the above methods to clean your homemade egg incubator. Ask us and we will explain on how to clean your homemade incubator.
Your homemade incubator has other methods of cleaning, but also makes sure that it may not be so easy to clean it as the ones, mentioned above. Your Homemade Incubator has various elements to consider, before going for the cleaning of it. We will deal with the cleaning of it in various other articles in the future! Homemade Incubators are an important element in a person’s home who are fond of poultry.
By simply following the above checklist, you can keep care of your kitchen appliances in the best way!