If you are similar to most people, you usually think of calling a locksmith when you are locked out of your flat or house. Maybe you need to call a locksmith because you cannot get into your car. In these emergency situations, you can feel a good deal of relief when you contact this type of service.
However, local locksmith services in Preston also cover other security requirements. Whether you are a commercial business or homeowner, you can rely on a locksmith to secure your property. For example, you can use the services of a locksmith provider for the following reasons:
- To cut keys to locks
- To install and fit security locks to aluminium and timber windows and doors
- To cut keys to pattern for rim, mortice, and cylinder locks and padlocks
- To cut and program transponder keys for car
- To create locks to pass (two or more locks that work on the same key)
- To install telephone entry systems
- To install proximity entry systems and keypads
Locksmiths can also create master-keyed systems for businesses. This type of system gives you greater control over who accesses your business and even your home. In fact, this type of system can be used for commercial, residential, and multi-tenanted buildings.
As noted, you can also install access control for your building. For instance, standalone access control is a great solution for smaller sites that do not feature a large number of users. This type of system is scalable, should you need to upgrade it or more people are added to your company’s payroll.
PC-based access control is yet another option for companies. You can integrate this system with lighting, CCTV, and alarms.