Due to the fact that there are hundreds of thousands of plumbers, pipefitters, and ventilation specialists operating across the UK, finding a reputable service provider is usually much easier said than done, especially when considering the unforeseen and largely unpredictable nature of today’s most common plumbing issues.
So if you’d like to be prepared when the inevitable arises, such as a leaky pipe, insulation issue, or broken boiler, it’s in your best interests to ascertain a resourceful, adaptable team of plumbing specialists in your proximity and stow away the contact information for a rainy day.
Fortunately, this brief article will help you do just that.
Step One – Only Work with Accredited Service Providers
Regardless of whether you happen to be looking for boilers in Lymington or new heating systems in Everton, you’ll want to make sure your plumbing specialist is endorsed and certified by the proper regulatory agencies below:
- Worcester Bosch Group accredited installer
- NICEIC Domestic Installer certification
- Gas Safe registered installer
- Polypipe Underfloor Heating registered installer
- Recipient of the New Forest “Brilliance in Business” award
Step Two – Look for an Extensive Suite of Services
If your primary goal is to establish a long-term relationship with a single specialist, you’ll obviously want to make sure your company of choice can handle a wide range of gas, plumbing, and heating services on an in-house basis. Some of these services include the following:
- Central heating system installations, maintenance, and repairs
- Radiators, thermostats, and underfloor heating provisions
- Comprehensive boiler, water tank, and pipework services
- Landlord certification and standardised compliance services
- Inclusive bathroom remodels and designs
- HVAC power flushing services to remove debris and blockages
Step Three – Dive into the Specifics
Last but not least, you’ll want to take a close look at some of the more obscured traits and characteristics to ensure a great final hire:
- Extensive coverage area, ideally ranging from Dorset and Lymington to Southampton and Hampshire.
- Easy-to-use contact portal, with the ability to submit an email request at a moment’s notice.
- Social media presence to update the local community new services, upcoming products, and other plumbing-related news. You should also be able to glean any recent awards and recognitions the company has garnered.