Dealing with a broken washing machine is often a major inconvenience. Following a few precautions can help you avoid the need for repairs and increase the lifespan of your appliance.
The Most Common Washing Machine Problems
There are certain signs that can indicate your washing machine requires repair and potential problems to look out for. Mentioned below are common problems that are often easily fixed:
- Washer does not drain
- Washer does not turn on
- Water leaks from the machine
- Shakes and moves while running
- Makes loud noises while running
- The washer does not complete a cycle
If you detect any of these issues, you should allow a professional technician to inspect your washing machine. Avon washing machine repairs can help repair your appliance quickly and allow you to get back to your regular routine.
Simple Tips to Avoid Washing Machine Issues
Repairs should always be dealt with quickly to avoid replacing your washing machine altogether. You can also take the following steps to avoid the need for appliance repair:
- Distribute clothing evenly
- Do not overload your washing machine
- Do not use too much detergent
- Do not wash heavy carpet or rubber items
- Remove build up from detergent
- Remove and clean any filters
- Deal with repairs quickly
You should always follow the instructions that came with your washing machine to understand basic maintenance for your specific appliance. This may include the cleaning of its filters.
Proper care and maintenance of your washing machine help it last longer. Use these tips to keep your washing machine in working condition and prevent common problems.