When there is rise in atmospheric temperature, the need to keep inner space of your home cool is the prime desire of every family. Presently, any commodity can be bought from appliances showroom as well as from online vendors.
However, while buying Air Conditioner a customer needs to consider certain factors. As there is a variety of advanced AC appliances available worldwide, considering the pros and cons of every model is quite important.
A Few Factors to Consider are:
- Tonnage: The capacity of the AC plays a great role in experiencing the cooling effect. Before embarking to buy AC, you need to note the size of the room where the appliance needs to be fitted. If the room is less than 140 square feet then 1-ton AC is perfect. Generally, a room less than 180 sq. ft. requires 1.5-ton AC. More than that size of the room will require 2-ton AC.
- Energy saving capacity: Every person likes to save energy to reduce the cost of electricity bill. A consumer needs a cooling device consuming less power. It will be helpful to note the star ratings of the appliance.
- Type of device: Whether split AC or Window AC will be suitable to fulfil your needs. Both kinds are best, however people do not prefer using window AC as it doesn’t function quietly. Moreover, Split AC provides better air distribution reaching all area of the room. Window AC is well marketed due to its cost effectiveness and easy to install features compared to Split AC.
- Improve air quality: The AC You buy should be able to remove the humidity present in the room. Its dehumidification feature aids in promoting greater cooling effect in the room.
- Installation: Any AC needs to be installed perfectly. Buy one which needs some maintenance over the years.
- Fast cooling: No one likes to wait for long for the room to cool. Thus, the device should function quick enough to cool the room in a few minutes. Moreover, there should be pre-settings that help to adjust the cooling temperature as required by its user. The fan speed should be variable otherwise the device is sure to consume more energy.
- Dual feature AC: If you live in a region where you experience hot season as well as extreme cold season, then buy the appliance which blows hot air when the temperature dips quite low. It will be beneficial to buy AC which comes back to normal mode when the room cools as you won’t have sound sleep if the room temperature becomes too cold.
- Note the special features. Know whether the advanced technology tools are advantageous or they are installed to raise the price.
LG air conditioners are highly rated for its efficient and energy saving qualities. The appliances have auto restart feature when the room needs to be cooled again.
You can buy the cooling device of any kind from well known marketing websites like Amazon. There you are sure to get highly efficient appliances at a cost effective rate.